National ShamrockFest 2013
Ranked "#3 Saint Paddy's festival in US" by Beer Taste Mag
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE (CASH ONLY)!
MAIN EVENT TICKET vs. VIP TICKET:
Main Event Ticket - Amenities:
- TEN Main Event party areas
- Dozens of spectacular bands and DJs (the best SRF lineup ever - click here)
- SEVEN stages
- Club Shamrock, featuring some of the worlds hottest DJs
- Massive beer service stations (serving Miller Lite, Guinness & gluten-free Angry Orchard Cider)
- Food, beverage and craft vendor markets
- Large tented party areas
- Acres of amusements, rides and games
- One and only Irish Village - presented by DC's best bars & pubs
- Check out or participate in the Shamrock Pub Games
- Strolling entertainers
- Huge bathroom areas and top-notch service (no long lines)
- Note: Children under 12 are free
- Note: Main Event tickets available to all ages (but must be 21 to buy or drink beer)
VIP Ticket - Amenities:
- VIP Ticket includes access to all Main Event areas, and access to the huge GoCity VIP Area featuring:
- All beer is included in VIP Ticket price. Yes, all beer is free for VIPs (VIP areas serve the best beer from Ireland & America: Miller Lite, Guinness, Harp, Killians & gluten-free Angry Orchard Cider)
- Premium viewing areas of main stage
- Massive OnTap VIP Club Tent featuring renowned international and local DJs
- Private VIP Band Tent
- Exclusive college hoops viewing area, courtasy of Moveable Mixtures
- Complimentary, limited-edition ShamrockFest Go Green bottomless cup for all VIPs
- Separate VIP entrance
- Additional VIP-only bathrooms (no long lines)
- VIP seating areas (limited)
- NOTE: You must be 21 to enter the GoCity VIP Area and receive VIP benefits
- NOTE: There is a limited supply of VIP Tickets available
It's all about the experience...
The National ShamrockFest is the largest Saint Paddy's festival in the Mid-Atlantic Region, featuring more than 40 amazing bands and DJ's on NINE stages, beer stations as long as two football fields, food, drink & craft markets, rides, activities, strolling entertainers and endless party zones. You really have to see it to believe it..
To stay informed about the ShamrockFest
and other great events we welcome you to join our email list. (click here)
Get ready for the most exciting festival on the East Coast. Munich has Oktoberfest, Tennessee has Bonnaroo, New Orleans has Mardi Gras, Brazil has Carnival…and now ShamrockFest, which rocks the Nation’s Capital, has joined the party elite. After twelve years of extraordinary growth, the 13th annual ShamrockFest has now graduated to an entirely new level AGAIN. Taking place at a massive, spectacularly-crafted festival grounds, with a multitude of entertainment areas, dozens of incredible performers, and much more, the National ShamrockFest is now recognized as one of America’s premier festivals. So get your green on and get ready to party like never before – at SHAMROCKFEST `13!! *Information subject to change at any time without any notice. Please check back frequently for updates.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR TICKET:
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your PDF e-tickets will be attached to your order confirmation email.
- Print out your tickets and bring them to the event or download the Eventbrite app on your smartphone, allowing you to set up an account and scan the ticket barcode on your phone.
- Having trouble finding your tickets?: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- For questions about the event itself and for general festival info, click here .
This is the official ticket-selling web site for National ShamrockFest. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. ShamrockFest is not responsible for tickets purchased from unoffical sources.